Monday, April 13, 2009

This is what's up with the Clarke Family!

There are four members of the Clarke Family. Andrew(29), Becky(28), Fallon(4) and Ashlinn(2). We also have a treeing walker coonhound named Jackson.We are currently stationed in Elizabeth City N.C. We have also been stationed in Marblehead Ohio, St. Petersburg, Florida, Cape Hatteras/Wanchese N.C. Andrew and Becky met March 14th 2001 and got married March 16th 2002. On our blog we will let our family and friends know what goes on with us as we are not stationed very close to our friends or family. I will also be posting pictures that I take and I like and it can be of anything from family, friends to nature. If there is anything else you would like to know about us please ask.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud and honored to know you all. You've become part of my family. It's so awesome to meet people that you can relate to, and share life with. You will always have a home in my heart.

    ReplyDelete