Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally got to play with Photoshop Elements.





Where is the three pictures I edited in PSE 7.0 The flower was my very first try. Thank godness PSE walks you through whatever editing you want to do. In Fallon's photo you can not really tell I left her eyes blue plus the two ends on the cords green and yellow. Ashlinn's photo I left her eyes blue and the little S on her shirt pink. Please let me know what y'all think. I am still very new at the program. The other picture I just turned it black and white. You can see what the nonedited version looks like on my blog also.

2 comments:

  1. Becky-The photos are wonderful! I wish I could do all that on our Photoshop-I have Micah to thank for anything I do there!
    You are a nice family, and I'm so glad Micah has you all as friends.
    Love, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky!
    Just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Mother's Day-your kids are really cute!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete